1666 Posts
356 Posts
205 Posts
189 Posts
163 Posts
Main Forum

Teamspeak Information

6 replies
Our user slots are limited to how many members regularly use Teamspeak, additional slots can be purchased if there is a demand. Please contact an Admin for your permissions to be set correctly.

You can download Teamspeak here: Teamspeak Download

Once you have Teamspeak downloaded you can get the server information from the home page under Teamspeak status.

If you haven't already created your user ID, you can sync your Enjin account as an alternative to use your Enjin username by default.

Any questions, don't hesitate to ask!
"Well let me tell you something. Don't! Don't let them promote you. Don't let them transfer you. Don't let them do anything that takes you off the bridge of that ship, because while you're there... you can make a difference." James T Kirk (ST: Generations)

Nierion.png
Posted Apr 27, 12 · OP · Last edited May 17, 15 by Nierion
Updated!
"Well let me tell you something. Don't! Don't let them promote you. Don't let them transfer you. Don't let them do anything that takes you off the bridge of that ship, because while you're there... you can make a difference." James T Kirk (ST: Generations)

Nierion.png
Posted Apr 29, 13 · OP
listen guys, i know i have only just joined so there is no rush But for my other clans I used to purchase my own server. This meant 2 things, i could play on a voice server with people outside the clan, and second it meant i could offer my voice server as a backup in case anything went wrong. Does this interest you or do you feel like you have it covered.
aba054d3-d11d-4e69-bf7e-fca7e5171a6c_zpsdc06864f.jpg
Posted May 3, 13
Thanks for the offer Storm. We haven't had any major issues with our server yet, so it's entirely up to you. Don't want you to feel you need to provide a back up server for us, however if you are planning to run one for yourself too, then it is greatly appreciated that you'll allow us to use it if we have any problems with ours :)

Nierion.png
Posted May 3, 13 · OP
To anyone who is ever interested, maybe resources..aybe cause your a showoff(lol) maybe it's just more convenient;

I have been without a headset and a decent way of accessing mumble. Nierion will attest to my efforts to get online. I even tried my windows 8 phone as it handles chat very well but no mumble.

I would save you the headache i had: mumble needs a certificate which you can create using the program. I however needed other options so I looked on my android tablet(a phone would be as good) and sure enough there was mumble.

However it sucked and didn't work. BUT for about 93p probably around 60 cents to some of you i brought a program through the play store called "plumble" despite the lame name it is awesome. Unlike it's counterpart , it is fully accessible with lots of options including self certification.

I am on the mumble server now voice activated and it appears to be working without complaint. It' quick and stable, Only thing i haven't tested is the quality of sound from other players..i will do that when i find some lol. but the bitrate is configurable so you don't need to overload the tablet. I am actually thinking if this works of keeping it...imagine the free resources left on my pc as a result. and the fact that i don't need to be at my pc playing a game to join you guys..making me much more available(as during summer months i like to get out more).

This truly works and is worth the pocket change.

As I said I have written this in hopes of saving at least one person the hassle i had to go through. I am also estatic because i thought this was never gonna work. I am a person that loves to mix technology so this is a win for me.
aba054d3-d11d-4e69-bf7e-fca7e5171a6c_zpsdc06864f.jpg
Posted May 12, 13
Hey seems that the password for mumble was changed when yall get some time mind sending me the password.
Posted Nov 2, 14
A PM was sent out to everyone with the password.

Nierion.png
Posted Nov 2, 14 · OP
NoticeNotices