356 Posts
205 Posts
189 Posts
163 Posts
Main Forum

Priority One Star Trek Online: Under New Management

3 replies
Greetings fellow Mak'Tarians,

Today is a glorious occasion, as we have a brand new-ish crew who will be undertaking the task of helping us manage Star Trek Online operations. Running weekly content, managing our projects and focusing on recruitment. So let me introduce you to the new crew:

Star Trek Online Staff

Vice Admiral Jesse - Jesse is our main guy overseeing STO and will make sure we don't sink!

Staff Captain Entek - One of the main guys who will be focusing on recruitment and all our new members. Recently just came back from an encounter with some Elves, so go easy on him!

Staff Captain Hungry Sofa (AKA Sofa) - He's a bit of butt muncher, but he is the reason we all get to relax in The Mak'Tar. Don't forget to take off your shoes!

So let's make this official......

Today is a glorious day to recognize Jesse, Entek and Sofa's achievements as a member of the Mak'Tar.

They have faced danger in the most hazardous situations and fought bravely to protect Targathian families.

They have brought great honour by passing the trials of Crewman #6, cementing their names into Mak'Tarian history.

They have been initiated into the Sons of Warvan, mastering the Time Knot and the ability to repeat the computer.

They now know the Mak'Tar Chant of Strength.

By Grabthar's Hammer, By the Sons of Warvan. I, Fleet Admiral Nierion of the Mak'Tar decree that Jesse be promoted to the rank of Vice Admiral and Entek & Sofa to the rank of Staff Captain.

Congratulations on your promotions Vice Admiral Jesse, Staff Captain Entek & Staff Captain Sofa.

May Grabthar have mercy on your soul.
"Well let me tell you something. Don't! Don't let them promote you. Don't let them transfer you. Don't let them do anything that takes you off the bridge of that ship, because while you're there... you can make a difference." James T Kirk (ST: Generations)

Nierion.png
Posted Sep 25, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Sweeeet now i can kick back and retire.
sigpic46.png
Posted Sep 25, 18
That reminds me, Robert you have to look after them all lol
"Well let me tell you something. Don't! Don't let them promote you. Don't let them transfer you. Don't let them do anything that takes you off the bridge of that ship, because while you're there... you can make a difference." James T Kirk (ST: Generations)

Nierion.png
Posted Sep 25, 18 · OP
Drat! Shoulda kept my flapper shut you'd have 50/50 chance of not knowing.
sigpic46.png
Posted Sep 29, 18
NoticeNotices