1666 Posts
356 Posts
205 Posts
189 Posts
163 Posts
Main Forum

GTA IV Fun.

6 replies
9.78 years later and still fun. I have modified a few cars from GTA3-San Andreas made by stratumx/stratumsmurf. Particularly his Ford F-series trucks from the 1970's. I have Video mostly it took stock Bobcat truck and use its dummies and Collision meshes. And then modifying some of the older pngs with newer materials and shaders. I even have videos. So far I have a 3/4 of the way there crew cab x2 one with a cargo box and one without. and an F600 Flatbed, An F350 with some crates in the bed and a big ass front bumper, An F250 with ladder rack and toolbox and ladders. and an F100 with nothing in the bed. And 3 versions of a Police used truck and one tow truck with just the under lift. and just finished a 2004 to 20?? 4x4 GMC Canyon(cough GMC s15 Sonoma zr2 cough).
sigpic46.png
Posted Sep 25, 18 · OP
Nice work. Keep it up! GTA IV probably my favourite out of the series.
"Well let me tell you something. Don't! Don't let them promote you. Don't let them transfer you. Don't let them do anything that takes you off the bridge of that ship, because while you're there... you can make a difference." James T Kirk (ST: Generations)

Nierion.png
Posted Sep 25, 18
another video is being loaded to youtu.be as we speak. Showcasing the cars I made some mods to. I did everything wrong on the canyon but it still didn't quite work. No visible tires.
sigpic46.png
Posted Sep 25, 18 · OP
latest video first half, I had some trouble with the wheels and other things not showing up.
sigpic46.png
Posted Sep 28, 18 · OP
Part2
sigpic46.png
Posted Sep 29, 18 · OP
the Canyon all sorted out and the PD351 which is a slightly different take on the pd350 using a skin(i haven't figured out how to add UV layer 3 to a model if it doesn't already have it) for New York State Troopers. I have a similiar model for a civilian tow company without the rollbar and toolbox and using different police lights.
Canyon

PD351
sigpic46.png
Posted Sep 29, 18 · OP · Last edited Sep 29, 18 by Jewkesman
Wow, nice work Robert. You mainly focus on trucks right now or do you have plans for other vehicles?
"Well let me tell you something. Don't! Don't let them promote you. Don't let them transfer you. Don't let them do anything that takes you off the bridge of that ship, because while you're there... you can make a difference." James T Kirk (ST: Generations)

Nierion.png
Posted Sep 30, 18
NoticeNotices